Road Safety: Cyclists
Times are from when payment reflects in our bank account.
- Main and regional areas: 5 - 8 working days
- Remote areas: 9 - 12 working days
Full colour wall chart / poster depicting road safety for cyclists. Each chart explains ways that cyclists can make sure that they keep safe. Some of these points are:
- Always wear a helmet.
- Wear protective eyewear.
- Wear reflective or bright clothing.
- Regularly check your bicycle.
- Obey rules of the road.
- Ride with the flow of traffic.
- Use hand signals.
- Keep both hands on the handle-bars unless signaling.
- Avoid busy streets as far as possible
- Always let pedestrians and cars go first.
- Practice safe riding skills.