Voorsorgmaatreëls vir Hantering van Bloed
Times are from when payment reflects in our bank account.
- Main and regional areas: 5 - 8 working days
- Remote areas: 9 - 12 working days
Full colour wall charts / posters depicting the precautions to take when handling blood, in Afrikaans " Voorsorgmaatreëls vir Hantering van Bloed ". This chart explains that one must:
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Always use gloves.
- Wash your clothes if they have blood on them.
- Cover an open cut or sore with a paster or band aid.
- Immediately clean up blood spills.
- Throw away any disposable objects that come into contact with blood.