Road Safety: Pedestrians
Times are from when payment reflects in our bank account.
- Main and regional areas: 5 - 8 working days
- Remote areas: 9 - 12 working days
Full colour wall chart / poster depicting road safety for pedestrians. Each chart discusses ways that pedestrians can keep safe on the roads. Some of these ways are:
- Always cross at pedestrian crossings
- Look right, left and right
- Listen for traffic while crossing
- Don't run
- Wait for the green man to appear at traffic lights before crossing.
- If there is no green man wait until the light turns green and look for oncoming traffic.
- Walk on the right-hand side of the road.
- At school, cross at the scholar patrol.