Computer Lab Behaviour
Times are from when payment reflects in our bank account.
- Main and regional areas: 5 - 8 working days
- Remote areas: 9 - 12 working days
Full colour wall chart / poster depicting computer lab behaviour. This poster shows eight ways that someone should behave in a computer lab with pictures and description of each pictures.
These good behaviours are:
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
- Don't eat or drink near the computer.
- Look away from your monitor regularly.
- Minimise reflection and glare on your monitor.
- Keep talking to a minimum.
- Sit straight. Make sure your eyes are 30cm from the screen and level with it.
- Don't open or tamper with computers or printers.