Size: 320mm x 455mm
Lamination: Encapsulated Lamination
Full Colour wall chart / poster depicting the importance of responding when others are being cyberbullied. This poster lists five things to do if you know of cyberbullying.
- Do NOT stand silently watching and do NOT join in.
- Take a stance and tell the bully it is wrong.
- Tell someone (a parent or teacher) about it.
- Do not join Facebook or other pages hating specific people - it makes you an accomplice.
- If everyone does something when they witness cyberbullying it will go a long way to stopping it.