Size: 320mm x 455mm
Lamination: Encapsulated Lamination
Full colour wall chart / poster depicting the properties of a rectangle. This chart discusses 9 properties of a rectangle.
- A rectangle has 4 sides and 4 angles.
- The opposite sides are of equal length.
- The angles are right angles (90 degrees).
- All rectangles are not necessarily squares.
- Each diagonal divides the rectangle into 2 equal triangles.
- The diagonals bisect each other.
- The diagonals of a rectangle (which is not a square) do not bisect each other at right angles.
- A rectangle (which is not a square) is not symmetrical about any diagonal.
- A rectangle is symmetrical about the line segments which join the midpoints of the opposite sides.